The Moringa supplement derived from the Moringa leaves is a nutritious food source. The Moringa tree is the Drumstick tree or Miracle Tree. Leaves from the Moringa oleifera tree are native to Africa and Asia. It is a source of essential nutrients and helps you to embrace the goodness or potency of green superfoods.
It is rich in nutrients, essential vitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. Rich in vitamins A and C, calcium, potassium, and iron, they are excellent protein and dietary fiber sources. The leaves are rich in antioxidants like quercetin, chlorogenic acid, and beta-carotene.
It protects from oxidative stress and provides multiple health and immunity benefits. Ayurvedic and herbal medicines use Moringa for anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-hypertension properties.
Some people use them to manage diabetes and high blood pressure issues. You can add it to your cuisine cooking. Many Ayurvedic and herbal dietary supplements help tap the nutritional content of Moringa leaves.
- Build stamina, energy, and wholesome nourishment.
- Excellent source of essential minerals, nutrients, and vitamins
- Vitamins A, K, and C, calcium, potassium, iron, protein, and dietary fiber
- Antioxidants like quercetin, chlorogenic acid, and beta-carotene.
- Protects from oxidative stress and provides multiple health and immunity benefits
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-hypertension properties
- Help manage diabetes and high blood pressure
Pack details below or on the image
One capsule daily, with or after meals, or as your doctor suggests.