The hair tonic leverages the transformative power of Amla Juice to improve hair and scalp health from within. Pure and 100% Ayurvedic juice for promoting overall well-being. Amla is a source of many essential nutrients, minerals, Vitamin C, and antioxidants.
Embrace the magical Amla-infused hair tonic to boost the skin, hair, scalp, and eye health. It improves liver and digestive functions. It fights inflammation and saves us from the effects of free radicals.
Because of poor diet, wear and tear, and a sedentary lifestyle, free radicals cause cell damage known as oxidation. Antioxidants prevent oxidation of cells and save our cells from damage.
Amla can repair and restore hair, scalp, and skin damage. It keeps your eyes healthy. Amla, revered as a medicinal herb in Ayurveda, has many medical benefits.
The Amla in Ayurveda as a Rsayana fights inflammation. It reduces bad cholesterol, improves heart health, and boosts immunity. The vitamin C in Amla juice fortifies immunity. The herbal supplement helps regulate blood glucose levels and aids in treating diabetes.
The healing properties of Dabur Amla Juice improve the functions of cells, tissues, organs, and various body functions. The herb has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties and supports steady blood circulation.
Amla juice balances all three doshas (Tridoshas – vata, kapha, pitta). It keeps the health of your hair, scalp, skin, and vision at optimum levels. Amla is a potent source of iron and high fiber content, ensuring healthy blood circulation, digestion, excretion of toxins, and bowel movement.
- 100% pure Ayurvedic product
- Hair tonic, scalp health, skin, and eye
- Iron and high fiber content
- Improves digestion and bowel movement
- Promotes liver and heart health
- A potent blood purifier
- Aids in hypertension and diabetes management
- Antioxidants fight free radicals
- Removes toxins from the body
Net Quantity 1 L
Take 10-20 ml of Amla Juice with water twice a day. Pour the juice into half a glass of water. To make it absorb quickly, add a pinch of turmeric powder and honey to make it tasty. Have it on an empty stomach to promote healthy bowel movement.
To experience the full benefits of Dabur Amla Juice, follow the recommended dosage guidelines:
- Take 20-30 ml of Amla Juice twice a day.
- Consume it directly or dilute it with water, as preferred.
- To make it absorb quickly, add a pinch of turmeric powder and honey to make it tasty.
- Have it on an empty stomach to promote healthy bowel movement.
- Consult a healthcare professional for personalized advice or if you have any specific health concerns.