Mahamanjishtadi Kwath is a blood purifier that promotes full-body detoxification, helps remove impurities, and supports healthy circulation, making it beneficial for boosting immunity and treating skin diseases, gout, and neurological ailments.
It also reduces symptoms of paralysis and facial palsy while helping to subside numbness. This Ayurvedic supplement improves eye health. The herbal kwath helps with effective weight management. It lowers the accumulation of fat. The herbal ingredients normalize Kapha and Pitta doshas.
It is an immunomodulator and an effective blood purifier. It improves blood circulation and helps cure skin diseases, gout, syphilis, and various neurological ailments.
This Ayurvedic formulation pacifies Kapha-Pitta doshas. It helps manage obesity and treat eye diseases. Mahamanjisthadi Kwath is a unique Ayurvedic formulation for full-body detoxification. It promotes immunity and ensures healthy blood circulation.
It improves the quality of the skin and enhances complexion. The kwath improves hair quality and fights irritation in both. It normalizes Pitta and Kapha Dosha. It improves memory and intelligence. It boosts the metabolism rate.
It is a natural product and is 100% herbal. The Ayurvedic supplement has no added fragrance or color, chemical, paraben, mineral oil, or petroleum by-products.
Take 15 ml, two times, daily, take it with 60 ml of tepid water. Consult your Ayurvedic doctor.
- Promotes full-body detoxification
- Removes impurities & supports healthy circulation
- Boosting immunity & treating skin diseases
- Benefits of gout & neurological ailments
- Reduces symptoms of paralysis and facial palsy
- Subside numbness helps with eye health
- Weight management: improves metabolism rate, lowers fat accumulation
- Benefits in skin diseases, gout, syphilis,
- Aids in treating various neurological ailments
- Enhance skin complexion, improve memory & intelligence
Net Quantity- 200 ml
Package Information – Bottle
Key Ingredients –
Dosage – Take 15 ml, two times, daily, take it with 60 ml of tepid water. Consult your Ayurvedic doctor.