The Ayurvedic supplement for gastro health is a unique formulation, including base, salt, and acid. The Triphala is a natural remedy for vision, stomach discomfort, and constipation.
Patanjali Triphala Churna has three fruits in the perfect proportion of Indian gooseberry (Amla), Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki/Harad), and Terminalia Bellirica (Baheda), known for their various digestive and stomach ailment-related benefits.
It is a warm and easily digestible powder. The formulation is a Tridoshic Rasayan, a remedy for Tridoshas, Pitta – air and fire, Vata – air, and Kapha – earth and water that forms the body. The blend balances all the three doshas (disorders).
The herbal supplement is a powerhouse of antioxidants, improves digestion, relieves constipation and stomach ailments, supports healthy vision and skin, and boosts overall gastrointestinal health.
The herbal supplement has an excellent taste to consume and boosts the appetite. The Ayurvedic supplement is a remedy for constipation and other gastric disorders, as it helps to regulate bowel movements and cleanse the digestive system.
Triphala Churna is beneficial in treating eye disorders because of its antioxidant properties. Triphala Churna is a popular Ayurvedic product that provides a range of benefits, including improved vision, relief from constipation, and treatment for stomach problems.
A precise blend of base, salt, and acid powders that are warm and easily digestible helps to ignite hunger and is a widely used traditional Ayurvedic medicine for digestive disorders.
- Triphala Churna is an Ayurvedic remedy for healthy digestion and relieving constipation. It may help bowel movements by cleansing the digestive system and promoting a healthy digestive tract.
- Triphala Churna is a remedy for vision-related ailments. The herbal supplement supports healthy eyes and improves overall eye health.
- Triphala Churna is an antioxidant and protects the cells from oxidative stress and free radical damage.
- Triphala Churna has detox properties and helps cleanse the body by flushing toxins and promoting the excretion of waste materials through urine and stool.
- Triphala Churna in Ayurveda supports gastrointestinal health and helps soothe the digestive system, reduce inflammation, and boost overall gut health.
- Amla, Haritaki, and Baheda
- Formulation of base, salt, and acid
- Promotes gastro health
- Healthy digestive system
- Cleanses the digestive tract
- Promotes bowel movement
- Improves vision and skin health
- Relive constipation and stomach ailments
Form – Powder
Net Quantity – 100 gms
Package Information – Bottle
Key Ingredients– Indian Gooseberry (Amla), Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki/Harad), and Terminalia Bellirica (Baheda)
Dosage – As your doctor suggests.